Map of United Kingdom Attractions
Zoom in and drag the map to view tourist attractions in United Kingdom, or choose to see fullscreen map of United Kingdom attractions. Once there, you can build your very own, personalized, printable PDF travel guide. All for free.
Hotels in United Kingdom
Choose from thousands of hotels all around the world.
Best price guaranteed. No booking fees. Ever.powered by booking.com
What to Do in United Kingdom
The majestic palace is the official residence of British monarchs. A must-see – do not miss the Changing the Guard ceremony!
The most majestic sight in Edinburgh – a fortress dating back to the 12th century and home to the Scottish royal jewels.
Consisting of megaliths arranged in circular shape, this world-known place is a true mystery. It dates back to 3,100 BC.
The majestic Victorian building is a must-see. The clock tower is one of Manchester's landmarks.
Shopping street par excellence full of little boutiques and brand shops. The longest street in Glasgow runs for almost 3 miles.
UK's No. 1 indoor tropical water park. Great choice for a family day out.
The name says it all – the city was loved by the Romans for its hot springs. Nowadays, there is still a lot to see.
The largest water park in the UK. Features a three-level flume tower. Good choice for thrill-seekers.
Most-visited wildlife attraction in Britain and also one of the best zoos in the world.
One of England's great cathedrals with tons of things to see from all ages of history. Do not miss.
An absolute must-see for any fan. Many memorable items, a replica of the Cavern club and of course, the wonderful music.
A beautiful staple of Late Norman architecture. The stained glass windows are stunning and the cloister is also worth a visit.
A fantastic day out amongst more than 2,500 animals. One of the few UK zoos with elephants.
Twelve rides and various facilities like spa pools, saunas and cafés available – what more to wish for?
A stunning showcase of modern ecclesiastic architecture and the city's main Roman Catholic church. Often hosts various events and concerts.
A chapel with a rich history is nowadays a place where the university choir sings. Don't forget to notice the largest fan vault in the whole world.
Suggested United Kingdom Trips
Edinburgh in 24 Hours 1 day
See the most important landmarks in the centre of Edinburgh in one day.
Explore the capital of Scotland and its attractions in two days.
A Weekend Trip to London 3 days
Enjoy the best of London in this 3 day weekend break.
Experience London like never before.
London in a Day 1 day
See some of the most famous sights in London. Be warned, this itinerary is crammed to the top!
Spend a great day sightseeing with this walking tour of the historic centre of London.
Two Splendid Days in Glasgow 2 days
Become a connoisseur of the Scottish culture, cuisine, art, architecture and humor. In two days you will know Glasgow better than some of its inhabitants.
This guide will help you find the best cocktail bars in London!
A Trip Around Western Europe 10 days
Travel around three cities in Western Europe – the refined London, romantic Paris and free-spirited Amsterdam. The perfect chance to experience the true European atmosphere.
Best of Europe 30 days
The ultimate trip around Europe and a vacation you won’t forget. Explore 10 cities in 30 days.
Walk around and see the most popular sights of Manchester's compact city centre.
Discover the best attractions of Edinburgh in a single day!
Visit some of the best Edinburgh's museums and other attractions in one day.
Take a walk around the oldest part of the Scottish capital and enjoy its highlights.
The most famous sights in a few hours: From Big Ben to Buckingham.
Morning in Bloomsbury 1 day
Stroll around the quarter where several universities and museums are located.
Walk along the Regent's canal, explore the markets and enjoy the amazing view of London afterwards.
Sunday at Brick Lane is a must do! Diverse district with countless markets and food stalls.
Visit the Olympic Park and its lesser-known surroundings to get the big picture.
Walk from Canary Wharf to Greenwich to enjoy the striking contrasts – from shiny skyscrapers to peaceful parks.
Enjoy amazing views from the Waterloo Bridge and then leisurely walk towards the Shard.
Walk past the major sights of Edinburgh in just an hour!
London with Kids 5 days
What to do with children on a trip to London.
Shop till you drop in Glasgow's best shopping destinations. Walk along the busy streets lined with boutiques and trendy stores.
3 Days in London Trip Plan 3 days
A to Z of London's best attractions.
Get an early start and explore the stunning British metropolis with our recommended itinerary.
Basic Tour of London 1 day
See the most important sights in central London in one afternoon.
A list of top London sights, attractions and places. 101 for every visitor to London.
This guide will help you find the best whisky bars in Edinburgh.
Cities in United Kingdom
- Map of Aberdeen attractions
- Map of Acton attractions
- Map of Barra attractions
- Map of Bath attractions
- Map of Belfast attractions
- Map of Birkenhead attractions
- Map of Birmingham attractions
- Map of Bletchley attractions
- Map of Bournemouth attractions
- Map of Bristol attractions
- Map of Brize Norton attractions
- Map of Cambridge attractions
- Map of Cardiff attractions
- Map of Castlereagh attractions
- Map of Cheshunt attractions
- Map of Chester attractions
- Map of Colchester attractions
- Map of Craigavon attractions
- Map of Dudley attractions
- Map of Dundee attractions
- Map of Dunstable attractions
- Map of East Kilbride attractions
- Map of Edinburgh attractions
- Map of Ellesmere Port attractions
- Map of Esher attractions
- Map of Exeter attractions
- Map of Gateshead attractions
- Map of Gillingham attractions
- Map of Glasgow attractions
- Map of Gloucester attractions
- Map of Gosport attractions
- Map of Great Yarmouth attractions
- Map of Guildford attractions
- Map of Halifax attractions
- Map of Hemel Hempstead attractions
- Map of High Wycombe attractions
- Map of Hove attractions
- Map of Huddersfield attractions
- Map of Huyton attractions
- Map of Isles Of Scilly attractions
- Map of Jersey attractions
- Map of Kettering attractions
- Map of Kidderminster attractions
- Map of Kirkwall attractions
- Map of Land's End attractions
- Map of Leicester attractions
- Map of Leuchars attractions
- Map of Lincoln attractions
- Map of Lisburn attractions
- Map of Littlehampton attractions