What information do we collect?
- User-submitted information: If you register an account with us, you provide us with information such as your name, email and password. The same applies if you use a third-party service (e.g. Facebook) to do so. If you communicate with us, we may store the contents of the messages. We also store any user content (e.g. custom activities, notes,…), that you post on this website.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our site (we continually strive to improve our site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide upon your sign up, will only be used to send information and updates pertaining to usage of this site.
- If you decide to sign up for this site, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Your choice regarding your information
- Submitting your personal information is voluntary. Should you decide not to provide such information, you may not be able to use all services we provide.
- You may update, correct or delete your user information by contacting us at
- Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow that). Cookies enable the sites' or service providers' systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to other parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our site, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe the release is appropriate in order to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or to protect our or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act compliance
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
The Office for Personal Data Protection
- This website treats all private information in compliance with Czech legislation. More information can be found at The Office for Personal Data Protection website.
Last updated: May 31, 2012